Ethos and Values
We believe in: happiness, friendship, sharing, kindness, beauty, creativity, expression, interaction, tradition, innovation, persistence, excellence, skill, enjoyment, achievement, equality, truth, fairness, respect, inclusion, belonging and love
- We will ensure that each child feels safe and secure in a nurturing school environment.
- We will create a sanctuary of learning, enshrining respect for each individual child.
- We will always act in each child’s best interests without fear or favour.
- We will teach and encourage each child to respect all other people, all living things and the planet Earth on which we live.
- Taking as our starting point the child’s needs, aspirations and goals, we will remove or reduce barriers to learning for each child.
- We will value each child and promote positive learning partnerships.
- We will provide a broad, balanced, exciting and stimulating curriculum for each child underpinned by communication and independence.
- We will continue to provide a myriad of memorable experiences to thrill and inspire each child to ensure a life-long love of learning.
- We will celebrate each child’s progress and achievement.
- We will encourage each child to fulfil their full and unique potential.